Sunday, December 18, 2011

23 and 1/2 Hours

For many of your and I know my self included, it's very difficult to stick to an exercise routine. I often stick to a daily work out schedule for about 6-8 weeks and then something will change in my life that breaks the schedule. Whether it be a change of job location or family circumstance.

My wife and I share a car and lately she has needed it more than me and so I've had to take public transportation 5 times a week. From my house to my office I have to take 3 buses. Between each bus stop is a few blocks of walking. I decided to start using my skateboard in between each stop. I haven't been losing significant weight but I have noticed that by the time I get to work I feel great! I get about the same rush of endorphins that I used to get when I spend about 90mins in the gym every morning.

I strongly encourage everyone to watch this video because it can make a big different in your quality of life. If anything the illustrations are pretty entertaining.



No comments:

Post a Comment