Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Quantum Levitation on a Wipe'Out Track

I really think this is the real step into what hover vehicle technology could be built off. The big question I have is how much weight can it support. The effect is very impressive and with no SpecialFX it looks so much like a scene out of Star Wars.






A more basic experiment caught my eyes about a year ago... This explains the effect a little more.






Now WHERE'S MY DAMN HOVER BOARD!?!?!
See I think a lot of people get caught up in the larger scheme that hover technology needs to cover all of our roads but in actuality it doesn't. I imagine it would be great to just have a theme park or skate park that is built on the technology. It doesn't have to be everywhere at first. Civil Engineers get to it!

UPDATE!
Just moments after I posted the article above my buddy sent me this video.


No comments:

Post a Comment