Thursday, January 5, 2012

Skippy Honey Peanut Butter

Dear Skippy,

I just want you to know that this peanut butter is very hard to find in Washington and impossible to find in California (the 2 states where I live). If you ever discontinue this peanut butter I will Absolutely Lose it!! You have single-handedly created the most amazingly delicious snack on the planet and I CAN NOT go for more than a few days without it. Please ensure that I can continue a happy life consuming the sweet sweet nectar you have bestowed before me.

Thank You
 - Mike Kerr

To all my readers if you can't find this at your local grocery store you can pick up a 6-pack from Amazon. If anything you should read the reviews from other customers :-)

P.S. I usually have this with Strawberry Jam but you'd be surprised to know that this actually is AMAZING with fresh honey on toast. The only thing I have to keep myself from doing is just eating gobs of it straight from the jar with a large table spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment